Go & Grow by Similac Toddler Milk Powder
Go & Grow by Similac Toddler Milk Powder. Even healthy eaters can be missing out on important ingredients. Go & Grow by Similac helps balance your toddler’s diet with the nutrition of cow’s milk and OptiGRO nutrients. Now that your baby is growing bigger and eating more table food, it can be hard to tell if she’s getting the nutrition she needs. Go & Grow by Similac is a milk-based toddler drink with over 25 essential vitamins and minerals, as well as OptiGRO nutrients, to support growth and development. Just mix with water.
- Go & Grow by Similac is a milk-based toddler drink that helps balance your toddler’s diet while you introduce new foods
- Features OptiGRO, an exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E, like those found in foods kids won’t eat (fish, spinach, broccoli)
- One serving has over 25 essential vitamins and minerals and at least 30% of the daily value of iron, calcium and vitamins C and E
- Also help gives your toddler nutrients they may be missing from milk alone, like iron
- Just mix with water in a sippy cup or bottle
Ingredients: Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides. Less than 2% of the Following: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, m-Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5-Monophosphate).
Instructions: Directions for preparation and use1. Add 8 fl oz of water to clean sippy cup.2. Using a measuring cup for dry ingredients, add 1/3 cup of powder to water.Shall well; use within 1 hour, then discard.