Enfamil Prosobee Soy Infant Formula
Enfamil Prosobee Soy Infant Formula. A milk-free, lactose-free powder with iron. Therefore it helps reduce fussiness and gas due to sensitivity to milk-based formula. Also uses soy protein and is tailored to be naturally easy on your baby’s tummy. Provides complete nutrition for healthy growth during baby’s first year.
- Enfamil Prosobee Soy Infant Formula.
- #1 Brand recommended by pediatricians.
- Also milk-free, lactose-free powder with iron.
- 4 Areas pediatricians check for most.
- Neuro complete helps support a healthy brain.
- Plant-sourced protein.
- Helps reduce fussiness & gas.
- Through 12 months.
- Soy for sensitive tummy.
- Enfamil Prosobee helps reduce fussiness and gas due to sensitivity to milk-based formula.
- Uses soy protein and is tailored to be naturally easy on your baby’s tummy.
- Experts recommend DHA & Choline – brain-nourishing nutrients also found in breast milk.
- Complete nutrition for healthy growth during baby’s first year.
- Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk.
- So if you choose to use infant formula, ask your baby’s doctor about Enfamil Prosobee.
- This exclusive formula is available only from the Enfamil brand.
Do not use a microwave oven To warm formula. Hence serious burns may result.
Ingredients: Corn Syrup Solids (54%), Vegetable Oil (26%) (Palm Olein, Coconut, Soy, and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Soy Protein Isolate (14%), and Less than 2%: Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Mortierella Alpina Oil*, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil**, L-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Inositol, Taurine, Vitamin E Acetate, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate.*A Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA).**A Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).