Aptamil 2 Follow On Milk Multipack 4X200ml Ready To Feed Liquid
Aptamil 2 Follow On Milk Multipack 4X200ml Ready To Feed Liquid Follow On milk from 6 months
Our unique blend of ingredients in a convenient multipack of our single-serve bottles. Simply open, pour and feed.
Inspired by 40 years of research, our formulations are tailored to support your baby’s nutritional needs at every stage of their development.
Aptamil with Pronutra+ Follow On milk complements a varied and balanced weaning diet, with:
– Our patented blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides
– Long Chain Polyunsaturated fatty acids DHA (Omega 3) to support normal visual development, the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 100mg of DHA
– Vitamins A, C,& D
– Iron to support normal cognitive development
We have an expert team of midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have a question get in touch on 0800 996 1000
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for your baby. Use on the advice of your healthcare professional.
Pack Size: 200ml
Aptamil 2 Follow On Milk Multipack Information
Demineralised Water, Skimmed Milk, Lactose (from Milk), Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil (contains Soy Lecithin), Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Sodium Citrate, Vitamin C, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Magnesium Carbonate, Ferrous Lactate, Inositol, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin A, Uridine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5′-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate, Inosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Vitamin D3, L-Carnitine, Nicotinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Copper Gluconate, Sodium Selenite, L-Tryptophan, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Biotin, Riboflavin, Vitamin K1, Thiamin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate
- Any unused milk in this 200ml bottle can be stored by replacing the cap, storing upright in a refrigerator and used within 24 hours.
Country of Origin:
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text:
Manufactured in the E.U.
Preparation and Usage:
Preparation and feeding guide
Please follow these instructions carefully
Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions. 2. Shake bottle well. Pour the required amount of milk into a sterilised feeding beaker. 3. Aptamil Follow on milk can be given at room temperature or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature of feed.Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or dentist for advice.